-Charaka Samhita, Ayurvedic proverb
Ayurveda addresses ailments at the root of the problem. Common health complaints that can be addressed include:
- Digestive disorders – gas, bloating, constipation, IBS, leaky gut, candidiasis
- Fatigue/Stress – low energy, sleep issues
- Immune system dysfunction (extended use of medication and/or antibiotics)
- Allergies – seasonal and hay fever
- Skin Irritations – acne, psoriasis, rashes
- Food Sensitivities/Intolerance – gluten and dairy
- Weight issues from failed dieting, overweight, underweight
- Headache and/or migraines
- Muscular/skeletal problems
- Hormonal issues – thyroid, menopausal, menstrual
- Cardiovascular health – cholesterol, triglycerides, high blood pressure
Initial Consultation 1.5 hour
At the conclusion of this consultation, you will leave with a detailed plan addressing your health concerns and symptoms. You will be able to contact me through email with any questions that arise while implementing initial recommendations and again after each follow-up to ensure that you understand each recommendation for you. Included in this consultation is one 15 minutes follow up a phone call or meeting within three weeks of our initial meeting. We will discuss progress, changes being felt, any challenges you are experiencing from the recommendations and make any changes to help you continue to heal your body.
Follow-up Appointments 45 minutes
Seasonal Check-in Appointments 30 minutes
Investment in your health:
The rate of success in creating lasting results and meeting health goals dramatically increases with follow-up appointments which is why I offer my clients a consult grouping discount of the initial 1.5 hours plus 2 follow-up 45 min. sessions for $338.00, a 10% discount.
Initial Consultation (including a 15 minute check-in call) – $175 (tax incl.)
• Seasonal Follow-up Package: 4 (four) x 1-hr follow-up appointments – $300 (tax incl.)
• Monthly Follow-up Package: 12 (twelve) x 1 hr. follow-up appointments – $850 (tax incl.)
• Single Session Follow-up: 1 (one) x 1 hr. follow-up appointment – $90 (tax incl.)
Each person is unique and my approach with you will also be unique. There is not a one size fits all in Ayurveda and the program that you leave with will be completely tailored to you. Ayurveda teaches us that everything is both a medicine and a poison dependent on how it is being used and the health of the person using it. Together we will define what things are medicine for you.
specific ayurvedic detoxification (reset)
Ayurveda does not provide us with a one size fits all cleanse that is right for everyone because we are all so different, which is why I do not offer “group cleanses” with each person following the same program, same spices, same food, and same lifestyle practices. Ayurveda recommends cleansing at appropriate times of the year, spring and fall, and when the body needs to remove excess or reset digestion. If you are seeking a reset a personalized cleanse program can be designed specifically for you. Add your name to my mailing list to be notified when I am preparing programs during the seasonal junctures. If you are interested in cleansing or resetting at other times please send me an email and we can schedule a time to talk at email@example.com.